Today, green web hosting companies are popular because they are aiming for one thing – to provide effective web hosting services without harming the environment. Actually, this is an eco-friendly hosting company with affordable cost and plans since 1998. Whether you are looking for a domain name or small web host for your business, FatCow has the best services to support your needs. Check out the features, prices of plans, good points and bad stuffs, customer support, scores and ratings of this webhosting company through reading this FatCow review.
FatCow Review – Good Points and Features
Why choose this hosting company? The following features can provide the answers that you are looking for.
-Affordable @ $3 per month for the first term
-Uses green energy. No guilt about heating up the environment through your servers.
-Perfect for small to medium business sites
-Good customer support for website problems
-Excellent tools for website building and transferring from old domains to more advanced site.
FatCow Review – Specifications of Features
- Unlimited storage for data
- Unlimited bandwidth and Pop mailboxes
- Free website building tools, script libraries, including support systems for WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
- Online market such as shopping carts and payment methods
- Unlimited FTU users
- 30-day money back guarantee and 24/7 reliable customer support team
- Free listing at Yellowpages website
- $125 credits from major search engines such as Yahoo, Bing and Google
- $50 in social networking ads such s Facebook and Adwords
FatCow Review – Web Hosting Packages and Costs
- $3.15 per month during the initial term
- web hosting plan starts at 12-month subscription and it can be extended as far as three years or more
- Renewal rates will charge $6.99 to $8.99 per month, depending on the length of your new contract. These rates do not cover any promo.
FatCow Review – Bad Stuffs
- This hosting company doesn’t have robust and massive tools for powering one’s website
- No package upgrade such as transitioning your plan to VPS or dedicated servers present.
- Load-balancers are not present because it only offers a shared hosting package.
- You cannot pick up your OS because it only offers a Linux system.
- It doubles the prices when renewing your plan.
- Your server may get too much information because of unlimited bandwidth and unlimited storage.
FatCow Review – Scores and Ratings Out of Five
Value – 4
Features – 4
Customer Support – 4.5
Performance – 4.5
Reliability – 4
User Rating - 4
Overall, FatCow web hosting company is providing user-friendly tools that can be used by beginner clients and expert enterprise customers. By looking at the features that this hosting company offers, you can easily judge that it is quite easy and quick to use. You can also customize your web pages by using services with additional applications and site building tools. FatCow customer support is also amazing. The staffs are quick responders and troubleshooters of any website problem such as too long loading time or inability of the serve to function. They also offer a live chat feature so that you can easily ask the team for information while having it in a transcript.